2.2
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

There was only 2 people working there at the location where I went, I was not happy at all because the one cashier that was taken my order was very snippy and a bit self-entitled and was not listening to me, when I was giving him my order I was speaking to him fluently in English. He got my order told him I did not want any cheese on my Burgers and he still added cheese and I'm trying to follow a Kosher diet so thank you for ruining my meal.

I'm pretty sure it's because you only have two employees working there and they have to do everything themselves meanwhile at least you should have ideally 4 or 3 people so at least 1 is taking the orders, and 2 doing the cooking and 1 cleaning the area. Another thing too your burgers are more reduced than they were before I don't like that, you're supposed to be a little bit more better than Burger King and McDonald's, Burger King, and Wendy's but right now it doesn't look that way, not even close. Do you know how chaotic it is to work only with two people on a shift, it's not right.

How do they even take their breaks that, bothers me even more. This situation probably would have been avoided if you had the proper amount of people overall my experience was awful I'm not going back again.

Review about: Five Guys Burger.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments