apparently when you work at Five Guys it's okay to be a *** little girl and post offensive stuff on Facebook without any consequences!And even when you contact corporate about your concerns, it's turned away or kept quiet they don't want to ruin their reputation.
I really think workplaces should investigate into who their hiring before they hire them. Prejudice people are a horrible breed! Kianna Wright works at the one in Redlands, CA. This is what she posted on Facebook.
I don't care what anyone says, not all people are created equal!!Please grow up people, I hope Five Guys sees this!
More Review Details
|Quality of Food|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "i work there aND can agree too all the complaints... and they pay there employees ONLY $8.00 WITH no benefits medical or dental vision what so ever ...."
- "I recently ordered a steak and egg bagel at Panera bread and this is what I received! I was totally shocked and disappointed that Panera bread would serve this to..."
- "Went to Friendly's to meet friends who came from out of town. When I arrived I ordered a soda and as I tried to explain to server to place my..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "This app is so close to a scam, but not, I'm surprised the pros haven't completely rioted yet. Yes, it looks all snazzy and cool with its neato UI/UX design..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "Let see if I can help people with the truth about thumbtack. I am golf teaching professional for more than 35 years. I teach at a club located in Riverside, California...."
- "Web site said "Act fast: Only 3 tickets left at this price". I didn't believe and didn't care... I still bought two tickets for $631 each. Out of curiosity, I..."
- " I supposedly bought a brand-new 2016 Keystone Outback. Upon further investigation I found out that the Outback has had its fiberglass coating repaired in numerous places. The repairs were..."