3.9
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

At this new location in Aventura Mall 5th Floor.1/3/2017, 1:14:43 PM , Order ID: AAAE4F2YACAZ, employee: BASHIK M , store # FL-0395, Ordered 2 Reg.

Cajun Fry & 1 Bacon Cheese Burger. At order, I asked for Fries for my Mother... Separate Bag. She said of course, no problem, We proceeded to wait for order as usual.

Received all the fries together in one bag mess. Asked again for Separate Fries for my Mother ... They Laughed at me. Gave me a bag and said put your Fries in this separate bag.

I became angry and demanded...Reluctant attitude but complied.

Just cannot believe their general Disrespect and non-compliance with Customer Consideration.Gregory Phillips, USN/Ret

Review about: Five Guys Customer Care.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Five Guys?

Comments

Issue resolved.

Manager apologized, and offered Free Lunch for one day.

offconsumerpissed

Everything about that was embarrassing.For starters, why did you feel the need to add in your service?

(Rhetorical question, as everyone knows you are trying to get everyone to feel sorry for you.) It literally had nothing to do with this "complaint." Second, why be such a pain in the hnidao? Separate bags for fries?!? Lol. Why?!?

(It does appear the answer is to get more fries than you paid for.) Finally, I get that you think you are tough after your boat experience, but you feel the need to be a hnidao to fast food workers?Just sad all the way around.